Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Late Last February

At the End of the Month my Uncle from my dads side arranged a Family trip on The Liberty of the Seas Cruise. (way back in september my ticket was already bought) We departed from Fort Lauderdale docked at Belize, Mexico again at Cozumel, Mexico then Back to Fort Lauderdale.  It was a span of a week.
  It was a lot of fun and I was able to see my family I havent seen in years.  Living in LA I never see my family so when I do its very special.  I recommend everyone should at least once try a cruise vacation.  I was seriously spoiled on that ship.  Its plenty of booze, sun, and food!! and the ocean is just amazing.  Completely breath taking.  And the fact about 50 of my family members were there the ship was practically a small village of my family. haha

Me and Deet flew out from LA to Florida the night before we boarded the ship.  Then when we were at the airport before our flight home we had to sit in the airport for 6 HOURS!! before we departed.. That was such a long day.. I was so tired.  And Airports aren't like they used to be and seriously 8 dollars for a small Burger King breakfast no drink its really, really stupid.

eating Breakfast


Belize, Mexico



Cozumel, Mexico



eating dinner on first night <3
 


No comments:

Post a Comment