Thursday, May 31, 2012

Monsterpalooza 2012 LA

I went to Monsterpalooza this year because my boyfriend was modeling for Bone Yard FX.  It was soo much fun, I even saw some of my friends from school and my old instructors from Cinema Makeup School.  I would love to go again.  It was pretty much awesome horror effects and lots of memorabilia. 


Me and My man, so hot!  ( I have fake glass stuck to my face )




it took two hours to put on and about an hour to remove.  He was soo sticky after haha


I was able to see the creators of the Clowns and creatures from the movie Attack of Killer Klowns from Outer Space!!

This was taken on the 14th day after Friday the 13th haha But I love this!


me being lame infront of this cool Halloween Herse.


Larry Bones and his assistants for Bone Yard FX!

** http://www.boneyardfx.com/ **

No comments:

Post a Comment