Sunday, June 3, 2012

7am Gloomy Sunday

This effect was actually an accident on my camera.  I added the border with photoshop though.  It reminds me of Marilyn Masnons photo on his book.

I woke up early today so I could get some extra work done before actual work.  Its really Gloomy out but I have a feeling by noon it will be sunny and bright.  It was like this yesterday too when I woke up.  I dont like it sometimes because it makes me want to stay in bed all day or just not fill me with much motivation for the day

So here are a bit more photos from the past.  I think this will be my last post of old photos and Events.  I have new stuff planned so I just got these out of the way. :)

Early 2011


For Halloween 2010  I went to Santa Monica Blvd in West Hollywood.  It was packed with booths, Music, Food, Drinks, and many, many boys.  There were boys/men dressed like Queens, Vegas Show Girls, anything really.  So much Gay Pride.  It was probably the best Halloween I have had in a Long time.  I created this outfit and just copied my face art from a T shirt I have.  Looking back I know I can do wayy better haha




M

No comments:

Post a Comment