Saturday, June 2, 2012

Good Finds Again

Yesterday Me and Deet went around town and stopped at a Goodwill.  I found a few good items and then we found a sweet Felix Cat clock!  Only bad part its missing his tail but we thought about using something else for it.  I bought two simple shirts then this cool skirt thats high waisted and made from a weird black shiny material.  My dress is super cute on.  Perfect for summer.  Kind of reminds me of the 90's.
That drink is really good.  I tried is yesterday.  It has chewy bits in it.


This is the Clock we bought.  I think it was like $2

                             

This was my makeup for yesterday.  The eyeshadow part wasn't to fun but I really liked my eyebrows.


^   I took these before the pant photo shoot.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment