Thursday, June 7, 2012

Preparing for the WEEKEND

Today I have made myself some plans for the weekend.  Its payday tomorrow and I do not work Saturday or Sunday!! :)  This weekend was ment for FUN!!  So my plan is to end tomorrow with friends and drinks.   Then on Saturday film another tutorial and do a small photo shoot for here and my Ebay store.  Thats right, you will be able to buy what I wear in my shoot!!
I will probably be able to post the photos and link on Sunday morning and the tutorial will probably be ready by sunday night or monday morning since render time takes awhile and it will be a longer video... :/  But AWESOME!
So stay tuned for my update on my weekend and additional rough clips from my adventures and events.

thursday before work.  meh, sunlight!

                          Kisses 

No comments:

Post a Comment