Thursday, June 14, 2012

Edgy and Rough

Yesterday I just woke up mad.  Which was irritating.  I will blame it on my period.  Plane and simple.  Which is more aggravating because IM A WOMAN AND I HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT!! :( I was scheduled to work but wanted to call and say I was sick or something.  But I didn't and I just knew I was Bitchy all day.  No fighting it.  I felt Horrible by the time my day was over.  So going to bed was the ONLY thing I wanted to do when I got home.  I woke up better today, so hopefully it will be a good day.  AHH I have a day off tomorrow and Fun plans ahead.  Hopefully I just need one more nights sleep.  Friday Fun Day IS meant to be.
I will post photos tomorrow, possibly VLOG again. And this weekend ill have my tutorial ready!
:) XOxo

No comments:

Post a Comment