Monday, June 18, 2012

FixeMagazine Photo Shoot

These were shot for an Online Magazine called http://www.fixemagazine.com.  There will be interview questions with the set.  I'll post my answers below for you guys.  I will also announce when the set is on the site too.  As of now I just emailed them to the Magazine.

For this Set I themed it to go with my Hot Pants I altered.  I also wore my Sephora Collection Eyeshadow Pallet in Pin Up Show.  My outfit was shoes so old im surprised they are wearable, hot pants I made, accessories I had lying around, thigh highs from Claire's, a sweater from Good Will I altered, and a normal bra.  :)

I did my eyebrows with liquid eyeliner.


This is a shot to show my makeup, although my blog below this one shows some good photos too.

Photo credits:  Joshua "Deet" Hockey, The Plastic Eulogy
Styling and Makeup: Me

XOxOxOO  Let me know what you think!

How did I get started in Modeling:  I have been interested in modeling for as long as I can remember.  My first photo shoot was when I was 17 with my Best friend Jeanette.  We were invited to model clothing for Anastasia Chatzka.  It was an awesome experience. From then on it was through friends and sites. 

What Excites me about modeling:  I would have to say the outcome of the photos.  I like thinking of themes, locations, and makeup/hair.  The thrill of seeing an idea in print is so rewarding.  Its a form of art that I love being a part of.

Do I come from a Background in art:  I have always been an artistic child and was in ballet, art classes, and I wanted to be a photographer.  My parents and siblings can draw and they do art everyday in their own way.  From music to food they are artistic.  I have always drawn and painted.  Then in high school/college I studied in many art classes and took lots of photography classes.  I was always surrounded by art with school and friends.  So I gain inspiration from all around me.

Favorite outfits to model in:  I prefer my own personal style mixed with fantasy and lure.  I love feeling sexy and enjoy creating a character to portray in the photographs.  Its a way to tell a story in one single shot.

Least Faves:  I would say plain clothing and probably head shots.

How - interest in Fetish/BDSM:  I would say probably when I was going to Goth clubs more and experimenting with my sexuality.  When it makes you feel good its what you like.  

Do I enjoy it:  Of course, whats wrong with feeling dirty every now and then. 

What tattoos intrigue you:  Mostly the thin lined intricate ones,  the swirls and dots, and ones with meanings.

Creative Mediums: I would say Pin Up, Goth, Cyber, Latex, Heels, Platforms, Glitter, and Big Hair

What type of music do I like:  There is a lot but to list off some bands I enjoy: Skinny Puppy, VNV, Nine Inch Nails, The Plastic Eulogy, Rammstein, And One, Dubstep, Drum and Bass, Fiona Apple, SIA, Rasputina, Assemblage 23, Funker Vogt, Klaus Nomi, David Bowie, Prince, Health, Boards of Canada, Die Antword, Diamanda Galas, Bjork, the Cure, neuroticfish, and Korn.
 
What do I do for fun: I enjoy doing Makeup, Going out with Friends, Lazy days in, Movies, Exhibits, Traveling, and Parties.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Also, AMAZING taste in music! If you've ever got the time you should check out my music :D and tell me what you think.

    http://www.reverbnation.com/VToxique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys!! im glad you like them!! @vanna, ill check it out!!

    ReplyDelete