Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pin Up Show Eye Makeup Tutorial

                                    
my Pin Up Show Tutorial. 

Products used:
Sephora Collection Pin Up Show Eye Palette
Buxom Mascara Loud Black
Clinique Cream Liner True Black
Too Faced eye liner Black
False Eye Lashes and Glue
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in 4.5 & 1 mixed
Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hallow for contouring
Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Intrigue
Nars Blush in Sin
Nars Lip Liner in Amazon
Smashbox Lip Gloss in Ultra Violet
Brushes:  Sephora Pro Silver #13, Sephora Pro Black #13, Too Faced Flatbuki, bDellium Tools 760 & 780. Lancome Eye Lash Curler.

<3

My Face Chart from the Tutorial.  I brought home more blank Face Charts so I'll make more for you guys.
Here's my growing Brush Collection.  Bdellium Tools, Sephora, Too Faced, Lancome, Art of Shaving, m.a.c., two really old ones that are my FAVORITE (no clue on brand)!!
Going to work.  Train Station. Mwaww ^-^

x's o's

No comments:

Post a Comment