Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunshine Sunday Test Application

Today I will be testing my Makeup application of a look I thought up for the Contest.  I will be practicing on my Friend West.  Hopefully it turns out better then my last one and I will show photos!!
I have been really busy with lots of little tasks.. im so tired!  I plan to film a tutorial on Wednesday.
This makeup I will be doing today is inspired from The Copper Kid in Silver Hawk the cartoon.  haha Im also adding a few hints of my touch to it though.  Im so excited!!! 

This was my outfit and hair Saturday.  It was really sunny and hot outside.   I pulled my hair all to the side and my makeup was quite simple with thicker than usual eyebrows.  I am at the train stop heading out.  haha it looks like my tattoos are missing!!
Hair was soo big on the side.  I loved it!! may do it again.  Light lip and eye.. to hot for heavy stuff.
*
XOXO
"be yourself, be free, be magical"
-me

No comments:

Post a Comment