Thursday, July 26, 2012

Party Party Party DIY TOO

The past two days I had the days off from work.  It WAS SOO NEEDED!  It felt like a mini vacation.  There are lots of new changes at work.  I am soo excited for it.  We have such great product and much more to come!! On the first day I hung out with some friends all day.  We drank a little, played MK9, walked around on the Blvd, then on my way home we grabbed tacos!!  On the Second day I just went out for a walk to run a few errands.
This is by far the BEST SUNBLOCK EVER!! its super light weight,  I love the scent although its very light, and it absorbs quickly with NO GREASE FEEL!!!  you do have to shake it a bunch before you apply it. :)  But it keeps me pale! :D
I had made this shirt for myself. LOVE IT!!  I even dragged out my long lost Circle Belt I have had since I was 14.  DIY Top, Crushed Velvet Leggings, Belt, and Sweater optional.

I wore this yesterday when I was out and about running errands. It was really warm so I kept it simple.  I went to a Latin Cake Bakery then the grocery store.  I needed to grab kitty litter and some snacks for work... :/.
ALSO Those are pants I had made awhile ago and was really happy with the turn out.  They were a weird grey before but after the bleach they turned to a weird salmon orange dark color.  Wicked cool!!  I feel like Chemical Fashion would sum up the style?? I don't know I just think it sounds cool. :) Anyways...
Tube Top from Second hand store, Pants from Plato's Closet and Altered by me.
Sephora got new Face Charts for us to use so I grabbed a bunch and took them home.  I made this yesterday for work.  I hope you guys like it.  Maybe I'll do it as a tutorial..
Its based off of the Yves Saint Laurent 5 color Harmony Eyes Pallet 06.  Such a pretty green Pallet.

During my walk I stopped in a store that was half an Indian Restaurant.. Its a really cool place and its called Aladdin! :)  The last time I was there I saw this soda and wanted to try it.  It tastes kind of like powder or lotion cream taste is in your mouth.  Its kinda good I guess for being a cream soda... not bad... I think I like the Lychee version from this brand better.

So those were my past two days.  It was a lot of fun.  Today I go back to work.  Luckily its early so I get out early.. Those are always the Best.  Still time after work to have fun or go out is always awesome!
*
Approve of yourself and not of others.

OOXX

No comments:

Post a Comment