Sunday, July 22, 2012

Makeup Application Video

  Before I took photos of my eBay Items I filmed myself applying my makeup how I would everyday.  I made the look up on the spot using some or most of my Favorite products.  If you guys have any comments or questions please feel free to ask!!
Everyone enjoy their Sunday!!!
***




Products Used

Face:

Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer Brightening Primer mixed with Smashbox BB cream Fair

Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in 4.5 and 1 mixed

Amazing Cosmetics Concealer in Ivory

Illamasqua Face Powder in 115
Illamasqua Blusher in Intrigue and Naked Rose



Eyes: 

Too Faced Eye Primer in Candlelight

Costal Scent 88 Eye Color Pallet

Sephora Black Liquid Eyeiner
Sephora Nano Liners in Nuage and Noir BLack
Makeup Forever Aqua Shadow in 28E
Illamasqua Blusher Intrigue
Illamasqua Liquid Liner in Scribe
False Eye Lasehes and Duo Clear Glue
My video cut out so you missed: I traced my Eye Brows with NARS Eyeliner in Iceberg then went over that with Eye Shadow.



Lips:

Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Liner in Gash

Illamasqua Lip Gloss in Intimacy



Brushes: Random Small Brush I have had for ages and one of my favorites, bDellium Tools 714, Sephora collection Silver and Black 13, Too Faced Flatbuki



Music by: The Plastic Eulogy

No comments:

Post a Comment