Sunday, September 9, 2012

Beauty Ritual

  I often get asked what I do for my skin.  Many people don't know but there is a special unique skin care routine for everyone.  You just have to find what works best for you with the products that are on the market.  I work at Sephora so most of the time I buy my items there.  So I thought I will just put it here for everyone to see. :) I'll tell you what I do for myself and maybe you can go from there or use mine to help find yours.  First you need to know your skin.  For me I have very dry skin.  But there are Oily, Combination, and Sensitive.  After you know that you will be able to find what works for your skin type.
  I use lots of different products so I switch it up every so often. And I use a lot of ant-aging products because those deliver more moisture then a regular one.  I will show you my steps with what products I used.  This is pretty much the steps I do every day but I will admit I get lazy and will sleep with my makeup on or just not feel like washing my face and just leave it.  I do see the consequences though of an occasional break out. Haha so my skin isnt perfect. :) but here you go:

** I **
Sephora Collection Waterproof eye Makeup Remover.  This loosens and gets most of my eye makeup off.
Ole Henriksen Truth to Go wipes.  I use these during travel or if I am super lazy and want to just wipe my makeup off fast.
** II **
I own a Clarisonic Plus so I use that everyday.  TRUST ME, MAKES A DIFFERENCE! worth every penny I swear !
Cleansers:
Shiseido White Lucent Brightening cleansing foam - I love that line from Shiseido.  I try to use some of the creams too when I get the chance.
Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser - Amazing.  I love the Black line from Boscia.  Its pretty much a ment to be Goth skin care line.  All black and lightens the skin. haha
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser - all natural and gets even my waterproof makeup off.
REN Micro Polish Cleanser.  Great for twice a week scrub.
** III **
Treatments I do once or twice a week.
[I do a lot of brightening treatments which is just personal preference.]
REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Ole Henriksen peel System
Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peel
Boscia Black Peel Mask
Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment for my occasional breakouts.
** IV **
Serums:
Kate Somerville Dermal Quench Liquid Lift Advanced wrinkle treatment.  This is the most amazing instant gratification thing I had ever used.  It is seriously something I cannot do without.  For young skin it de-puffs and brightens.  Older it does the works for your skin.  SUPER hydrating! must have!
AmorePacific Rejuvenating Serum
PM ONLY serums and mask:
Murad Active Radiance Serum
Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Sleeping Facial
AmorePacific Moisture Bound Vitalizing Masque
** V **
Gels and Creams
Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel
DermaDoctor Wrinkle Revenge Facial Cream
Korres Wild Rose 24-hr Brighten/hydrate Cream
Hourglass No. 28 Serum - So luxurious!
** VI **
Eye Cream:
AmorePacific Moisture Bound Eye Complex.  This so far has been the best eye cream I ever tried.  it de-puffs my eyes within minutes!
My Ice Mask thats little plastic beads instead of frozen gels..
** VII **
Sunblock!! I do use this everyday because I tan way to easily and I live in California so it is sunny all year round.. Also since I use a ton of brighteners and peels my skin will be damaged far easily from the sun without protection.  I prefer Shiseido SPF 60 PA ++++.  Smells super good and actually works.  And it isnt oily or greasy.
Murad Essentule C Day Moisture SPF 30 PA +++.  I use this one on my face because it soaks in fast and wont interfere with my makeup application.

Also, First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Concentrate is the most hydrating thing for my body.  I use it mostly at night and on my feet/hands.  Its also great for healing tattoos because its all natural and fragrance free.  Its even cheeper too then most tattoo goos.

  Those are the steps.  It will probably stay the same or I'll add in newer products.  Its nice to have a variety because I know my skin will become habit and my products may not work the same any more..
I hope it answered questions or helps you find your skin care ritual.  Feel free to ask me any questions.  I know a little about skin care and what products to try.  If its serious I do recommend going to a Dermatologist.  I just know basic things.

And remember .. beauty is skin deep so no makeup can solve a skin problem permanently.   So take care of it and treat it well :)  Here is a great Facial Massage to do at home and when your putting on your treatments.  :)!! Its so enjoyable. <3




**VIVIVI**
x's o's

No comments:

Post a Comment