Saturday, September 1, 2012

New Video, And Pictures!! OOgLe!!

Too Faced Smokey Eye Tutorial


I filmed it differently then my other videos.  I am still getting the hang of doing these, and I liked how it turned out aside from my minor mishaps and flow of things...  I think I may like this way, im not sure.  But there it is. my Newest video. <3


This is what I wore on my video.  It was hot in my apartment and it fit my makeup look.  Its a DIY bra with a Hot Topic brand corset fishnet top.  Then a DIY Scarf thing.



These are some old sketches inside one of my sketch pads.  Era 2008.  I hate sketching because I am my worst critic.  Something about it versus painting I find so hard.. but I will get back into it again..


Two eye Looks I did during the week.  I made my eyebrows into Fishes and the right photo was a design from the other day.  Liquid eyeliners were used.


These coffin earrings arrived the other day.  They are really cute.  I wish they were a bit longer though... I love that they are black acrylic, feels amazing!


my oh so goth photo with my large cross earring. 


I finally bought this shirt.  I have wanted it for soo long!! I really like Yves Saint Laurent and thought this shirt was perfect!  Once I opened the package I altered it.  The design on the back is in a "S" shape but my photo blows... O.o


This Skelanimals box is too cute!  Its all black glitter and looks like a Bowling bag.  I put Lip Service Stickers on it and filled it with random goods and memories.  I have had this box for a couple years and am so glad I bought it when I saw it.  Just fits well with my other Vanity things.

XoxoX

Surprise on its way. 
By the pricking of my thumb, something wicked this way comes.

***
Products used in video:
FACE: 
Smashbox Photo Finish Dark spot correcting primer mixed equal amounts with Smashbox BB cream in fare.
Stila Stay All Day Foundation in Bare 1
Amazing Cosmetics concealer in Ivory
Illamasqua blushers in Intrigue and Naked Rose
Mary-Lou Manizer AKA The Luminizer by The Balm
Makeup Forever HD setting powder
Applied with Bdellium brush 957 and Sephora brush 57, 121, and 74
EYES:
Too Faced Smokey Eye Pallet
Too Faced Shadow insurance primer
Sephora Liquid Black eyeliner
Makeup Forever Black eyeliner 0L
Dior  Diorshow Maximizer lash plumping serum
Sephora Outrageous Volume mascara
Brushes used: Bdellium small eyeshadow brush, Sephora brush 13
BROWS:
NARS eyeliner in iceberg 
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Ransom
NARS eyeliner in Manon
Brush - Bdellium brushes 714
LIPS: 
Sephora collection Courtesan
NARS eyeliner in Manon
Buxom lipgloss in Kaitie
brush - Sephora 26

**

No comments:

Post a Comment