Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Garments and Rouge

A week over due update and still more to say!  I have been busy with my normal job and now for Halloween I will be at Halloween Horror Nights this year in the Silent Hill Maze in Hollywood, CA.  I am so very excited!!  I cant say much more because of copyright things.  I get asked if I am doing the makeup but personally I really wanted to do something really cool for Halloween.  Being a part of HHN is going to be a blast.  My first year there and probably wont be the last...

Here are a few looks I wore around the house or out and about. 


Tube tank with over shirt on top.  Modified by me.


I kept it simple because we had a hot heat wave!  Black vampy tank made of black satin and lace.  Black velvet pants I have had for a serious long time.  My favorites!!
Linen dress for lounging at home.  Day off that day :)


Grey ribbed tank with Black Skort.  Super light weight.
Design using Sephora collection liquid Eyeliner in Black Noir.



The bracelet was given to me from work.  In October Sephora Launches their Cinderella Collection so we get to wear these to support the event and be themed out :)  I hope they do Aurora or Ariel soon.  I love those two. 


I wore this outfit yesterday to HHN Rehearsals.  My boots are Doc Martin Circa 2005 Air Wair steel toe.  They have been through my own hell and back!  I love them so.  The Band is The Plastic Eulogy.  Buy his albums or download for free at http://theplasticeulogy.bandcamp.com/
<3 


Have a awesome week!!

Sea side X's and O's

No comments:

Post a Comment