Thursday, September 20, 2012

If everybody's not a beauty, then nobody is

I attended a NARS Cosmetic training today with two other coworkers.  It was to train us on their newest collection which is Andy Warhol!  I am so excited!  I love all of it.  It reminds me of my favorite part of the early club days!  Im saving up now to buy a few items I have my eye on! :)
It was a lot of fun and I was able to meet a lot of cool people who work at other locations.  I cannot wait to create a Face Chart for the launch of this collection.  Best part being a huge Debbie Harry fan our Face Charts for the event is HER FACE!! SERIOUSLY the coolest thing I heard/saw today! It will be exclusive to Sephora this October!



Here is a sneak peak at what we talked about today.  I was able to see all the new products and play with them.  They represent Warhols art work and have quotes from him on the mirrors! <3 We did exercises and watched videos on the different Makeup looks.  Such an awesome experience!  I definitely will buy the Debbie Harry pallet. (comes with a look book too!)


At the end of the day they handed out these small NARS bags filled with gifts that were super chick. ^_^  It even magnetically closed!  Its a Laguna Illuminator and New Lover Velvet gloss lip pencil.

My outfit for the training is:
Hair piece: DIY
Shrug: Hot Topic 2004
Tank: Wet Seal
Skirt: Forever 21
Belt:  Borrowed from my Guess dress
Thigh Highs: Internet
Shoes: Qupid Luxe 



^ My brushes and Brush Belt from work.. in case you wanted to see.. O.o


I see Game Informer magazine published a bit about the maze I work in.  Hope there is a crowd of fans to see the maze!!!
Starting Sep. 21st!!!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment