Thursday, October 11, 2012

10.10 Outfit


My outfit for today.
All pretty much second hand store finds or things created. 
Hair chain, leg and arm warmers, belt, unique top.



*


My new hair chain I got around to wearing.  Bought it in Downtown LA.  Probably my favorite hair item for now ;)


My Makeup was The Truth pallet from Bare Essentials, Urban Decay Naked Foundation, Contouring, OCC Lip Tar, and Liquid Black Eyeliner.
rawr.

**


On another note.. this is posted everywhere on the metro.  This just proves we given up and just dont give a shit to give REAL health facts or opportunities.  Choose less shit, weigh less : Really? no sense.

Xo


2 comments:

  1. Need I say that your outfit is ABSOLUTELY stunning? The way you put it together is beautiful! You look like a character from an RPG, anime or fantasy novel!!!<3

    ReplyDelete