Sunday, November 25, 2012

Lip Service Gem

~This is my makeup, hair, and outfit from yesterday~

*^*^*^*
I used matt black shadow as base, then dark grey shimmery shadow on top, then again with the matt black on the outer most edges.  I added the lashes with a little liquid liner in black.
White pearl highlighter on inner corner and under brow.
Eyebrow using liner then powder on top.
Added gems for fun using eyelash glue.


Mix match old and altered.
Shirt: unknown
Tank: Lip Service
Pants: Lip Service and Altered
Belt:  Spencer Gifts
Boots: 10 yrs old from Demonia
<3


Volume again cause its easy. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally in love with ur style and ur make-up is incredible <3 I'm new follower :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you look so beautiful! ♥ Thanks for following my blog. *_*

    ReplyDelete