Monday, November 26, 2012

Prosthetics Nation

Today I went to get live casted.  I am helping my friend Melissa with a project she is working on for IMATS, LA.   She asked me to be her model. :)  I am thrilled to be her model.  I am so excited to see how it will turn out.  I saw sketches of the character they are turning me into and it looks like some wicked cool reptilian goth dom sex woman.  so totally cool!  I cannot wait, Im even helping with the costume :) 
It felt very relaxing, almost like a spa mask.  Very thick towards the end.  I felt like my chin was on a pedestal. Cool though.  Now there is a print of my 25 yr old face forever!!! hahahaha

This is the inside of my face mold and Melissa holding it while plugging the nose holes after its all done.



My teeth mold.  air bubbles and crooked teeth.... meh


SOOoooOO ooo.. im home now and eating foods and playing video games and just having a good day okay!!!!!!!  whoooooooo.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment