Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve


It's Christmas Eve and I opened a few presents, went to a small get together at a friends then home for more rest.. im still sick. 
I hope all of you had a good one and will have a Great Christmas!!!

I wore Layers today.. just to stay warm and look fancy.. 

Two sweaters
Two Tanks
Skirt with leggings underneath
Belt and Legwarmers
Boots


I got some bottles for elixers and oils.. oh so excited to fill them!


This is a ring I got from my friend.  Its a mood ring that reminds me of Alien Tribal designs.  So beautiful!!!  She even gave me a Pendulum necklace (ultimate gift!).. but I don't have a good photo yet since its late and currently charging in the window.  


Here are some of her decorations at her place.  She is so creative.   She hand made the feather ornament cluster - that one is my favorite :3

Have a good night!!!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment