Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Work and Bambi Killers

  Today my day was pretty much a work only day.  I worked a mid shift so there wasn't much time before or after work for much of anything.  We had some appointments so I did a few.  Here are a few snapshots of the girls I did the makeup on.  The side three were just eyes and the one on the left was a Full Face Makeup.



This is Tanya from the Bambi Killers Band.
She wanted a No Makeup Makeup Look for Auditions.
I Used:
Smashbox BB cream in Light
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil with SPF 25
MUFE Lip Liner in 3C
NARS Lipgloss in a nude cream glitter shade
Illamasqua Blusher in Tremble
MUFE Kohl Liner in Brown as Tight Line upper lid only
Givenchy Mascara in Brown
*
Below is my Makeup for the day
Bronzer as shadow with Highlighter color in center
White and Black liner
False Lashes and Mascara


Click HERE for Tanya's Band
Click HERE for my NEW FB LIKE PAGE! WOO


No comments:

Post a Comment