Thursday, February 21, 2013

Color Of The Year!!!


I am so excited to announce this.  I knew about it since January but  hadn't had the chance to officially announce it.  
Emerald is the official
 COLOR OF THE YEAR!

Last year Sephora officially partnered with Pantone.  Sephora is the only cosmetic store to do so.
We started off with Tangerine Tango in 2012.  Boosted energy and moral in the world.
Now its about power and money.
I am sooo excited because I really like green next to blue and purple.  HOpefully next year they choose purple haha :)

***
Here is some of the new collection to arrive at all Sephora Stores by March 1st.  AHH I want everything!!!  I really want the gel stain eyeliner pot and the loose shimmer glitter powder.  Cannot forget about the awesome green mascara!!
I hope you all enjoy this as much as I am hehe :)

Also, on another note:  Our sign work and display images are SOO TOTALLY COOL!! I will post photos when I can.  Its cyber goth green future themed makeup and hair styles!!! O MAN !! TOO COOL!




No comments:

Post a Comment