Monday, March 4, 2013

Pantone Displays at Work

I wanted to show you my stores Pantone Emerald displays.  This is so much less intense feeling then tangerine.  It feels fresh to me.. and a little energizing.  PERFECT for winter coming into spring.  I really like the models Makeup.  It reminded me of Cyber Goth and Tribal goth.  I love these styles.  Reminds me of the days I would go out clubbing. haha :)
I am also going to be doing another Makeup Application this Wednesday on my coworker Hannah.  I am so excited for this.  I wanted to do it last week but we both didn't have time.  I am theming this look after the Emerald Color.  I want to keep working on line work so that I get better.  I will be doing a face chart as well to go along with the look and I will post that along with the photos.
**
This is when you first walk into the store.   Our Hot Now spot.  So you always see whats new first.

In the Window.. Such inspiring Makeup.  Its cool again to look like David Bowie. :)

Main Location.


This is a Lovely Stand one of my coworkers put together.  She did such a great job.  This looks so nice.  :)
**
I added some videos too:




XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment