Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Work Fun

I want to tell you about EVERYTHING I experienced the past couple of days but this will do for now.. its a seeeecccrreeett ;)

I got a really cool Blackcraft shirt from a good friend.  I love this one because it reminds me of my silly mean cat. and his mean face 


Then I had a hotel room for the night.  SOo. Here are those lame hotel photos for yer pleasurrreee.


I helped some boys dye their hair and the room had this nice quick coffee maker which was AMaIZinG!


And so yesterday was filled with Hot Sun, Makeup, Dancing, Rocking out, Music, and many many many amazing people.

I met so many fun and inspiring people yesterday.
I cannot wait to work with them again!
<3


2 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! Envious of your hair hehe. I'm glad you had a great time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell tell tell!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete